Based on your answers it appears Original Medicare with a Supplement plan is right for you; we look forward to speaking to you soon.
We will contact you momentarily via SMS text message to go over next steps
Original Medicare with a Supplement Plan
You should thoroughly explore Original Medicare with a Supplement policy.
- A supplement policy covers the ‘gap’ in coverage between what Medicare pays and what you pay.
- This ‘gap’ is around 20%.
- And 20% of a $100,000 hospital bill is a lot of money to come up with.
- The best thing about a Supplement is Open Enrollment. When you’re within 6 months of your 65th birthday, you automatically get in.
- You don’t have to answer medical questions.
- Preexisting conditions like diabetes, arthritis, and hypertension don’t matter.
- Nothing matters…Except signing up during your open enrollment period.
- You can’t miss this deadline.
- If you do, you will have to answer medical questions.
- You may have to pay a much higher premium and it’s possible they’ll reject you altogether.
No worries, though, we’ve got a licensed local specialist standing by to help you get the right plan for your needs and budget.
Plans starting as low a $0 monthly depending on your zip code
Many plans come with prescription drug coverage included
Vision & Dental
Need vision and dental included in your plans?
That can happen
See what others are saying
I didn’t know where to begin. Medicare is so confusing. My agent, Max was incredibly helpful. I’m all set now with Original Medicare and a Supplement to cover my out of pocket and deductibles. Thank You!
I only had one call and my Medigap coverage was all set. It was simple and quick. I’m so glad I clicked on that Facebook post. I had been dreading this whole Medicare process…as it turns out, for no reason.
John & Jane Bloomingdale
© Copyright 2020 by 100Insure. All Rights Reserved.