Original Medicare with a Supplement Plan
You should thoroughly explore Original Medicare with a Supplement policy.
- A supplement policy covers the ‘gap’ in coverage between what Medicare pays and what you pay.
- This ‘gap’ is around 20%.
- And 20% of a $100,000 hospital bill is a lot of money to come up with.
- The best thing about a Supplement is Open Enrollment. When you’re within 6 months of your 65th birthday, you automatically get in.
- You don’t have to answer medical questions.
- Preexisting conditions like diabetes, arthritis, and hypertension don’t matter.
- Nothing matters…Except signing up during your open enrollment period.
- You can’t miss this deadline.
- If you do, you will have to answer medical questions.
- You may have to pay a much higher premium and it’s possible they’ll reject you altogether.
No worries, though, we’ve got a licensed local specialist standing by to help you get the right plan for your needs and budget.